We are proud to carry Miss Lillian's NO WAX Chock Paint - and use it daily on all of our signs, decor, furniture and cabinet projects!
Why Miss Lillian's?
- Beautiful finish - straight out of the jar! No waxing required (did you know that wax isn't a sealant and needs to be reapplied? Now you do!)
- Wide range of colors - even metallics! Find (or blend) your perfect shade.
- A little goes a long way - phenomenal coverage (the BEST we've found) that glides on smooth.
- Water based. No need to worry about latex allergies or caustic substances, and clean up is a breeze!
- Built-in sealer - so your project is ready to go when the paint is dry! (For furniture pieces that get heavy use, we recommend Luster as an extra protective step)
- Works on just about any surface you can imagine - wood, plastic, metal, glass, fabric...even laminate. (Swamp Mud is encouraged as an extra bonding step when painting surfaces other than wood or fabric)
- Wide range of products - prep, embellishing and finishing products to suite any style. If you can dream it, you can do it with Miss Lillian's!
For Miss Lillian’s NO Wax Chock paint orders, check out the products online, at www.misslillianspaint.net, and contact us with your order. We will gladly ship to you!
We also carry a selection here in the studio. If you’re local and would like to swing by, please contact us to schedule an appointment.
Take a look at just a few of the products Miss Lillian's has to offer - a world of color is at your fingertips!